Welcome to the ActiLean-sponsored patient education site.
This health education website, sponsored by ActiLean and the patient education solutions of Health Informatics and Relay Health, will display shortly. It is divided by subject into categories and each category contains hundreds of articles written to help you better understand your health needs, participate more fully in your own health care, and communicate better with health care professionals.
This is a Legal Agreement.
Each user of this Patient Education Web Site agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
This Patient Education Service, including the text and illustrations were developed by Health Informatics International, Inc., its suppliers, licensors, and distributors ("H I I™"). You may use the Patient Education Materials on this site, only if you agree to the terms as stated below:
This Patient Education Web Site is designed to support, not replace, the role of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
- You understand that the Patient Education Materials are general in nature and are offered only as an educational aid.
- You agree that these Patient Education Materials will not to be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- You agree to always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any new treatment or for answers to any questions that you may have regarding your medical condition.
- You agree not to rely upon these materials in making a decision to put off seeking medical advice or not to seek advice or treatment by your physician or a qualified health care provider.
- You agree that the information provided will may not be relied upon to make a decision concerning the appropriateness of taking a particular drug, the proper dose of a particular drug, the risks or benefits of taking a particular drug, or any other evaluation of a particular drug.
You understand that H I I™ its suppliers, licensors, and distributors do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind (including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). In no event will H I ITM its suppliers, licensors, and distributors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken or any action not taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the Patient Education Materials here provided.
By selecting "I Agree" below, you represent that:
- You agree that any Patient Education Material that is reprinted will be for your personal use only. You agree that none of the Patient Education Material will be used for any commercial purpose. You agree that none of the Patient Education Material will be downloaded or copied to any other computer or any digital medium.
- You agree that you will not otherwise reprint or electronically reproduce any document in part or in whole for any purpose other than personal use without prior written consent obtained from Health Informatics International, Inc.
You understand that H I I™ may modify this Agreement at any time, and you agree that such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement.
- You agree to review the Agreement from time to time and take responsibility for making yourself aware of such modifications.
- You agree that your continued access or use of the Patient Education Materials means that you agree to be bound by any modifications to this Agreement.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of California, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within California.